Could you please tell me how to write css when displaying the text with the
■ The title tag setting is very important. Choose your words carefully and enter them properly.
"First, make sure you can see the html source, and it's about the 6th line from the top."
"If your homepage name is" SAMPLE SITE ","
"If so, it's OK."
color: # d08147
background: # e5e5e5;
padding: 5px 10px;
When I wrote it as above, it was not displayed.
I'm sorry, I would appreciate it if you could teach me the solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you.
Answer # 1
>Is processed by the browser as the characters that make up the HTML tag, so if you want to display it as characters on the screen as it is,
>It is necessary to write using the character reality reference as in.
&Please write in.
Answer # 2
Do you want to display the
tag as it is (express it as a code)? ??
How about this article?
Answer # 3
The title tag is usually written in the head and is not displayed in HTML.
What do you want to do?
- html - about position: absolute;
- html - [ruby on rails] about the problem that line breaks are not reflected in the text data acquired by innertext of mechanize
- html - how to put h1 tag and li tag side by side
- html - about width specification to check with developer tools
- the tag of html is displayed as a string
- ruby - about notation of create action
- html - about duplication of click () event in jquery
- html - about adjustment problem of icon image + balloon
- html - about changing the font color of css
- about the phenomenon that the [id] set in rails collection_select changes on the html side
- html - the contents of the li tag do not fit in the li
- html - bootstrap card about the height of the bootstrap card
- about scroll display when overflowing html elements
- html - please tell me about the layout of the navigation bar of bootstrap4
- html - about the part where mix-blend-mode is not reflected
- [html] about specifying height in responsive design
- html - about the work of multiple people
- html - about chrome verification tool
- difference in height of p tag in html css div
- html : Why the text is not displayed on iOS
- html : Div shifts when scaling the screen
- html : Problem in the correct work of Flex blocks CSS
- html : Moving the items and their refund to the starting position jQuery
- html : Shifts the background picture when changing permission