Even if I type the command, the notebook is not displayed in the browser as before, but the following error is displayed.
[username @ username ~] $jupyter notebook Traceback (most recent call last): File "/ usr/local/bin/jupyter-notebook", line 8, in<module> sys.exit (main ()) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jupyter_core/application.py", line 270, in launch_instance return super (JupyterApp, cls) .launch_instance (argv = argv, ** kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/traitlets/config/application.py", line 844, in launch_instance app.initialize (argv) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/traitlets/config/application.py", line 87, in inner return method (app, * args, ** kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/notebook/notebookapp.py", line 2029, in initialize super (NotebookApp, self) .initialize (argv) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/traitlets/config/application.py", line 87, in inner return method (app, * args, ** kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jupyter_core/application.py", line 245, in initialize self.migrate_config () File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jupyter_core/application.py", line 170, in migrate_config migrate () File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jupyter_core/migrate.py", line 246, in migrate ensure_dir_exists (env ['jupyter_config']) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/jupyter_core/utils/__init__.py", line 13, in ensure_dir_exists os.makedirs (path, mode = mode) File "/usr/local/Cellar/[email protected]/3.9.0_1/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/lib/python3.9/os.py", line 225, in makedirs mkdir (name, mode) PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:'// etc/notebook'
I tried to deal with it by searching various things on the net, but I couldn't solve it, so I will ask you a question here.
The environment is macOS 10/15.7.
Thanks for your advice on the solution.
Answer # 1
Did you change the access authority to // etc/notebook with chmod etc.?
- macos (osx) - i want to run julia in a jupyter notebook, but i get an error when building zmq
- python - jupyter notebook no longer works after changing theme
- python - jupyter notebook no longer opens after anaconda install
- macos (osx) - jupyter lab chromedriver error
- macos (osx) - curl -s getgvmtoolnet | after bash, yum etc no longer works
- macos (osx) - tomcat no longer starts in eclipse
- macos (osx) - i can no longer log in after upgrading wordpress
- python - when using venv, jupyter notebook can no longer be started
- macos (osx) - cannot run jupyter in vscode
- macos (osx) - ruby on rails installation error (`you don't have write permissions`)
- jupyter notebook i want to search and replace word by word
- macos (osx) - mac terminal -bash: $: command not found
- macos (osx) - i want to check the default installation location of webdriver
- macos (osx) - i want to be able to use both keras and opencv in python3
- macos (osx) - what password is asked when you type sudo mysql -u root at the ssh connection destination?
- macos (osx) - about the phenomenon that sketchpacks closes
- macos (osx) - i don't know how to solve the "network is unreachable" that appears when logging in to ssh from mac os to webarena
- macos (osx) - i want to start a container with docker command
- macos (osx) - [terminal] syntax error at source line 1 with awk
- macos (osx) - talib install error
- python - about launching jupyter notebook on mac
- python - i get an error in mglearnplotsplot_knn_classification ()
- macos (osx) - mac terminal error resolution (zsh: command not found: jupyter)
- error that module does not exist in python jupyter notebook
- python version change in mac virtual environment
- i don't know how to pass the path of python_graphviz
- python - attributeerror: module 'mglearn' has no attribute i would like to know a solution for'datesets'
- opensees pymac cannot be imported in python