In playconsole, when I try to install the app from the internal test link of the android app,
The requested URL was not found on this server. I get the error.
I'm trying to publish the app for the first time, and there may be some settings that are missing.
I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
You can download it after about 5 days.
I also tried open tests and product releases during this time, and the DL page of the app was completed in about 5 days.
Just because a link is created does not mean that you can download it immediately. .. ??
- android - google play console internal test fails to install app
- i want to download a large file without causing outofmemoryerror in an android app
- writing to internal storage of android
- i want to get the maximum amount of internal storage on android
- android - i want to download an image from the web and set it as the menuitem icon of bottomnavigationview
- android studio download path setting
- want to do an internal test (or α test) after releasing an android application once
- Android WebView intercept iframe tag internal jump tutorial
- Android custom Dialog internal transparent, external mask effect
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory