Nice to meet you, I thought I would make a bash command and return the parrot.
Find out about bash
If i say that, the characters you typed will be returned to the parrot and will be repeated on the screen, as I saw from a question of one person, but what should I do if I want to continue this?
I want to make a command to end parrot return when I type ecs
In that case, the teacher told me to use while, but I couldn't catch up with it.
I'm sorry it's been long, but in summary
I'd like to make a bash command that continues until the parrot return command is typed ecs, but I don't know so please let me know.
Answer # 1
I'm thinking about what to put after while to end with ecs, but I don't know
Let's determine if ESC was pressed for each loop
You can use if or case for judgment
Answer # 2
whileIs "looping between true", so "
ecsIt's not equal to, but it loops between true. "
- linux - how does the print command recognize the return value of the sub function in awk?
- i want to create a command to combine two files with the command cat file1 file2 linux
- Easy language manipulation database "create" command
- bash - xserver (x server) command cannot be used
- command prompt - cannot create a symbolic link for program data
- linux - create zip file from the result of find command
- command prompt - i want to create a batch file that extracts an ip address from ipconfig with a dos command and creates an lnk f
- -bash: "entered command": command not found
- bash - i can no longer switch users with the su command
- i want to execute the command of the command prompt in c# (create printer port)
- bash - i want to extract the extension and add it to the end with a shell command
- linux - about the return value of the ls command
- bash - i want to display the result of the command on the screen and also pass it to the pipe
- i would like to create a command that checks the contents of a variable with the if statement in linux and rewrites it
- bash - i want to erase the command displayed when the terminal is started
- typescript - how to create a function that returns a return value (return value) of a specific type (function that determines ou
- execution result of command ls >test|wc in bash
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory