I typed the following code in the terminal to open the Ruby on Rails page.
% rails s =>Booting Puma =>Rails 220.127.116.11 application starting in development =>Run `rails server --help` for more startup options Puma starting in single mode ... * Version 4.3.6 (ruby 2.7.2-p137), codename: Mysterious Traveler * Min threads: 5, max threads: 5 * Environment: development * Listening on tcp: //127.0.0.1:3000 * Listening on tcp: // [:: 1]: 3000 Use Ctrl-C to stop Started GET "/" for :: 1 at 2020-11-17 01:20:19 +0900 ActiveRecord :: NoDatabaseError (FATAL: database "ooeakio_development" does not exist ): activerecord (18.104.22.168) lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb: 50: in `rescue in postgresql_connection' activerecord (22.214.171.124) lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb: 33: in `postgresql_connection' activerecord (126.96.36.199) ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ (Omitted) ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ puma (4.3.6) lib/puma/configuration.rb: 228: in `call' puma (4.3.6) lib/puma/server.rb: 713: in `handle_request' puma (4.3.6) lib/puma/server.rb: 472: in `process_client' puma (4.3.6) lib/puma/server.rb: 328: in `block in run' puma (4.3.6) lib/puma/thread_pool.rb: 134: in `block in spawn_thread'
On the contrary, the code does not work. Please tell me what to do.
Answer # 1
ActiveRecord :: NoDatabaseError (FATAL: database "ooeakio_development" does not exist
So the database has not been found.
First of all
database.ymlIt is necessary to confirm that there is no description error in.
For new DB
$rails db: createMay be needed.
- ruby on rails - validation does not work
- ruby - validation does not start
- the html page does not open
- ruby on rails - not created
- ruby version does not change
- ruby on rails - docker file is not up
- ruby on rails - api key is not read by dotenv-rails
- ruby - validation does not work
- ruby on rails - no route matches , missing required keys: [: id] cannot be resolved
- ruby - i want to collect the same records using rails group and get the value
- ruby on rails - i want to sort the search results
- ruby on rails - i want to solve the problem that scss is not applied after modifying the scss file with rails
- ruby on rails - about the legitimacy of db design
- [sqlite, ruby, rails] i want to sort the hash value data obtained from the table as i expected
- [ruby on rails] i want to implement a follow function, but the like button is not displayed in the view
- ruby - [rails] how to resolve activerecord errors
- ruby - allow rails chat app to save to only one room
- about validation of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to solve "no route matches [post]"/messages/search "" of "routing error&
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - even if each statement is used, the contents of the db cannot be displayed in order and an error occurs
- ruby - i want to generate a random password (mixed alphanumeric characters)
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s
- ruby - i want to display new posts i made on the top page only for myself
- ruby - [rails] i want to deploy a rails application using elastic beanstalk
- ruby - dealing with validation errors when rendering rails apps (definition of instance variables)
- ruby - i get an error with the rails new command
- ruby - implementation of friendly forwarding