I created a blog app with Ruby on Rails 6.
Deploy on AWS
Create an instance
I want to log in to EC2
Create a pem key and use keychain access
"An error has occurred. The item cannot be read."
Is displayed and I cannot see the downloaded key.
Keychain "An error has occurred. The item cannot be read."
When I searched, I referred to the link below.
I tried to refer to the link above, but nothing changed.
Is there any other cause? ??
I'm a beginner and I'm sorry for the lack of words, but I would like to hear from you.
Thanking you in advance!
Creating an EC2 instance $cd ~ $mkdir ~/.ssh Create a directory called # .ssh Even if you get an error saying #File exists, it means that the .ssh directory exists, so let's proceed. $mv Downloads/Name of downloaded key .pem .ssh / Use the # mv command to move the downloaded pem file from the download directory to the .ssh directory. $cd .ssh / $ls # Make sure the pem file exists $chmod 600 Name of downloaded key.pem $ssh -i Downloaded key name.pem ec2-user @ Elastic IP associated with the created EC2 instance # (For example, if your Elastic IP is 123.456.789, the command is ssh -i downloaded key name.pem [email protected]) # (Login as ec2-user using the downloaded key)
Answer # 1
Did you double-click the pem file?
You don't have to do that, so just ignore it and move on.
There is no particular need for Keychain Access to appear in the process of accessing an EC2 instance.
- aws - unicorn error log location
- aws - i want to connect to an aws instance with ssh, but it times out
- aws - aws lightsail's wordpress does not recognize its own domain
- aws - i don't know how to save lightsail with cron editor
- aws - aws:about server construction
- aws - every time when uploading laravel application with aws codedeploy, error occurs in env
- aws - i want to pull docker image with aws cli (no basic auth credential error)
- aws - is there a way to exclude the "aws-sdk" module when deploying to lambda from cloud9?
- aws - aws authentication error for serverless framework
- aws - [aws] i want to connect to an rds instance using an ec2 instance as a springboard with ssh
- aws - about nxdomain error when issuing ssl certificate in bitnami
- aws - internal server error 500 when running lambda from api
- aws - acm certificate cannot be linked to aws cloudfront
- aws - should i change session management from default cookie to redis when using laravel 6x for redundancy with elb?
- aws - i don't know the identity of aws rds
- aws - about aws login
- aws - i can't access the eks sample guestbook
- aws - about errors in aws waf
- aws - i have a question about aws lambda
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- nginx can no longer be restarted
- ruby - can't find the cause of we're sorry, but something went wrong in rails production environment
- ruby - unable to resolve bundler: failed to load command: unicorn_rails on unicorn
- aws - i want to execute rails s or rails g model ~
- aws - activemodel::unknownattributeerror (unknown attribute'password' for user)
- aws - i want to deploy the rails app in production using aws and unicorn
- mysql - i want to be able to open an app with an elastic address
- sql server - [aws] i want to start unicorn on an ec2 server
- ruby - causes of mysql error when starting unicorn on ec2