When I execute the code below, I get addicted to the error that the module cannot be called.
I've been searching all day, but the rattling has disappeared.
Please tell me what is wrong and how to deal with it.
from selenium import webdriver from time import sleep browser = webdriver.chrome ('chromedriver.exe') # I get an error here
raceback (most recent call last): File "c: /work/09-Script/MyPython/web-test.py", line 5, in<module> browser = webdriver.chrome ('chromedriver.exe') TypeError:'module' object is not callable
The python version and pip list are as follows.
python -V Python 3.8.6
pip list Package Version ----------------- ------- astroid 2.4.2 colorama 0.4.4 isort 5.6.4 lazy-object-proxy 1.4.3 mccabe 0.6.1 pip 20.2.4 pylint 2.6.0 selenium 3.141.0 six 1.15.0 toml 0.10.2 urllib3 1.26.2 wrapt 1.12.1
Answer # 1
-browser = webdriver.chrome ('chromedriver.exe') + browser = webdriver.Chrome ('chromedriver.exe')
Answer # 2
browser = webdriver.chrome ('chromedriver.exe')
browser = webdriver.Chrome ('chromedriver.exe')is not it.
Uppercase and lowercase letters are different, so let's distinguish them.
'chromedriver.exe'Is not written with the full pass, but is it placed where the pass passes?
- unable to load image, python
- python 3x - i want to see the contents of the queue with the python queue module
- unable to embed date in python directory
- python - unable to read minist data
- unable to install python library from github to google colab
- python - self-made module appapp cannot be imported
- python - unable to create an instance using boto3 in vscode
- python - the code in the module doesn't work even though i imported it
- i don't know how to write [python requests module] corresponding to [curl -f hoge = ・ ・]
- python 3x - [python] no module named'math'
- python - unable to interpret the results in the implementation of time series forecasting with keras
- python: can the function called in main () refer to the ftp module? nameerror
- could not import the lzma module your installed python is incomplete about attempting to use lzma
- python - unable to install twisted
- python seleniun error modulenotfounderror: no module named'selenium'
- python - the "no module named'torch'" error persists!
- python - [tkinter] [py installer] unable to execute exe file
- [python] when importing pandas on vs code, the error "the specified module cannot be found" is displayed
- unable to save csv file to postgresql using python