I am writing a program to move Zip files in VB6.
The process itself
fsIni.MoveFile Move source file, move destination file
However, it takes time to process because it is done over the network,
I get a "no response" message.
The movement itself is done.
Even if I put DoEvents, I get a no response message as well.
Can anyone please tell me the solution?
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Because the cause was different from the part where the processing was repeated
I decided to avoid it with DisableProcessWindowsGhosting.
- how to resolve vba error messages (object required)
- github - how to hide only the db password
- how to change from oo4o to odbc connection in vb6
- vb - how to read csv files at high speed
- how to hide code in google sheets
- python - how to hide none
- C # how to parse http messages
- How to customize and hide the status bar in iOS App
- How to hide the div by clicking anywhere on the page
- vb - how to get server host name in asp
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory