I want to fix a unity package manager error
Corresponding source code
unity Package Manager Error Failed to resolve packages: The file [C: \ Program Files \ Unity \ Hub \ Editor \ manifest.json] cannot be found.No Packages loaded. A re-import of the project may be required to fix the issue or a manual modification of C: /Users/UserName/Desktop/UnityProject/Animation/Packages/manifest.json file. Click on Retry to relaunch Unity and reopen your project. Click on Continue to launth Unity. Some or all packages may not be imported Which may cause compilation errors.
What I tried
Reinstall and update Unity Hub
Reinstall Unity 2019.3.8f1
Press the Retry button
Press the Continue button
Delete the manifest.json file
Trying to install a past unity version just before the error occurs
I am canceling on the way.
When you press the Continue button,
Failed to load Editor resource file
It will be displayed.
Answer # 1
The problem is that it's a common story that Package Manager can't be started because the contents of manifest.json that contains Package Manager settings are incorrect. If this problem occurs in the project you use all the time, create a new project and start from there. I bring manifest.json and overwrite it, but
Failed to resolve packages: The file
[C: \ Program Files \ Unity \ Hub \ Editor \ manifest.json]
cannot be found.No Packages loaded.
I'm curious about this. "C: \ Program Files \" instead of "C: \ Program Files \"
[C: \ Program Files \ Unity \ Hub \ Editor \ manifest.json] ← It is strange that manifest.json is in such a place.
For the time being, try creating a new project, see if you can start the Package Manager from there, and if you can start it, bring manifest.json from the new project, restore it to the initial state, and reinsert the package you put in so far. Would be good.
- unity - i get an error that the guid suffers when importing a package
- unity xcode error
- unity - about cs0101 error
- unity c # error code indexoutofrangeexception: index was outside the bounds of the array
- unity - i got a very long error when i restored the data
- c# - xamarin package installation error
- java - vs code error "package does not match"
- c# - i got an error when trying to fade out in unity
- c# - i'm getting an error with charactercontrollermove in the code in the unity scripting reference
- c# - [unity] i get a "not instantiated" error in the script, but i'm having trouble understanding the cause
- c # - code error of script implemented by unity cannot be resolved
- unity error with ambiguous reference
- i'm not sure about an error when running unity build
- unity error ``building an assetbundle for target'windowsstandalonesupport' is not allowed''
- android build error with unity
- unity error "cannot place camera with tag "maincamera" in the world"
- c# - regarding reference error of unity asset fungus
- i don't know what the error in unity means and how to fix it
- i can't get rid of the error i get when installing unity from unity hub
- c # - [unity] i am changing the value of a public variable from another script, but the value seen from the script with that pub
- c # - i want to acquire multiple items and make it a clear screen
- c # - [unity] when i try to refer to another script with getcomponent, an error occurs
- unity - spotlight light does not appear on objects with materials
- c # - navmeshagent value does not change
- c # - i want to switch multiple sound sources in a scene with unity and make a scene transition
- c # - [unity] in tps 3d games on smartphones, if you are touching the joystick on the ui, you want to disable the input to the c
- c # - [unity] if you stop at a breakpoint and then start playing again, the network object created by photon will disappear
- c # - [unity] i don't know how to use "pointerpress" of pointereventdata
- c # - can't build with xcode