Environment: IMac version 10.15.7
I'm a python beginner.
Create a virtual environment with anaconda, use Jupyter Notebook in that environment,
When I tried to import janome that had pip installed in advance, the following error text appeared.
ModuleNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last) <ipython-input-2-595c1d0772f1>in<module> ---->1 from janome.tokenizer import Tokenizer ModuleNotFoundError: No module named'janome'
janome is a virtual environment terminal and exists in the pip list.
I went to a bookstore in Tokyo yesterday and searched for a book with a solution, but I'm in trouble because there is no book that deeply mentions using pip in the anaconda environment. I would appreciate it if anyone could teach me.
Answer # 1
Is it installed in the Python you are trying to use?
There are a lot of pythons installed, and even if you install it on some Python, it can not be used on other Pythons.
Answer # 2
Is the kernel of the running jupyter notebook the one in the virtual environment where janome is installed? Please check again. If not, change to a virtual environment with janome installed.
- version control - i want to use tensorflow gpu i installed it, but jupyter stops
- python - about the version of nltk installed with pip2
- ruby on rails - installed rails version is different
- even if xampp of php5 is installed, when the version check command is executed, 7 is returned
- c ++ - gcc version installed from mingw
- mysql - can't load pip installed module
- python - using nbextensions in anaconda's jupyter notebook
- python - i installed anaconda3 but i don't have jupyter notebook
- old version of ruby on rails 5 cannot be installed
- ruby on rails - rails -v different version than installed is displayed
- centos - i installed docker-ce by specifying the version, but it became erro 
- Use jupyter web version for python function query
- Powershell tips to view installed Net framework version information
- python - i installed with pip but i get a modulenotfounderror
- Examples of methods to view the installed tensorflow version
- How to change the Python version of Jupyter Notebook kernel
- How to use Anaconda's installed library directly in PyCharm
- i want to keep git up to date why is the installed version different from the one i am using?
- python - i want to use jupyter notebook in anaconda's new virtual environment
- [python] error when installing pystan, fbprophet with pip
- macos (osx) - talib install error
- when should i use the pip command in a conda environment?
- python : Anaconda does not see packages installed by pip
- python - i don't know how to use pipenv
- python - i would like to know about "import of mglearn" and "questions about import"
- python - i can't import the library with jupyter notebook
- python - input completion is not displayed in jupyter lab
- python - i get an error in mglearnplotsplot_knn_classification ()