I am trying to implement a sort function by adding a column of "Posted date" created with a custom field to the post list on the management screen.
Since it did not sort well, the date entered in "Posted date" of the custom field
I checked it with meta_vaue in the database.
Then, the formats were registered separately, such as "20201118" and "2020/11/18". ..
If anyone knows the cause of this, would you please tell me?Supplement
Custom fields are set as follows.
・ Field type: Date picker
-Display format: Custom Y/m/d
-Return value format: Custom Y/m/d
Answer # 1
I'm currently working on a member site,Solutions
Posts created or edited by members from the site will be "2020/11/18"
The post created or edited from the WordPress administration screen was "20201118".
When a member creates a post from the site, it was solved by adding a process to remove the slash when saving it in the DB.
str_replace ('/','','Posted date');
- web server - the wordpress folder created by local by flywheel is not displayed on the site
- Mysql index types and basic usage examples
- existing wordpress site imported by mysql does not display properly and installer appears
- php - the site created by wordpress is not displayed on the web
- i want to unify the wordpress tab names by "site name"
- mysql - [beginner] i want to add columns to a db table created on aws
- mysql - i want to create a column that is empty when new data is created and that contains a date when updated
- i want to import sql file into docker container (mysql) created on vagrant + virtualbox
- wordpress - mysql becomes restarting with docker-compose
- the image is not loaded when the site created with html is converted to wordpress
- i created a wordpress site using vps, but the server cannot be found
- The basic types of MySQL best practice partition table
- wordpress - is it possible to use an existing image in a page created in a subdirectory?
- mysql - i am a database beginner i can't see the tables created by phpmyadomin locally
- site created with wordpress does not load js
- i want to make the contact page created with contact form 7 look like the contact page i created wordpress
- php - wordpress template file created is not reflected
- [mysql] i want to migrate word_press data
- i want to upload a web application created with php to a wordpress site and run it
- php : GET_POST function works several times
- java : Please tell me how to add and display data in a text editor using quill.js to the database.
- php : WooCommerce. Export \ Import Custom Fields
- mysql : Request for automatic support ID record at UPDATE?
- As in the MySQL database, find a password from administratol WordPress, and not in an encrypted form?
- Plugin KK Star Ratings for WordPress -how to set the initial rating of all posts in MySQL
- php : Infinite site loading and admin on WordPress