I have wordpress installed on two subdomains (temporarily sub1.hogehoge.com and sub2.hogehoge.com) on the same server, but it doesn't work.
In both cases, I want the site URL to not include subdirectories such as/wp /, but with the method of rewriting/copying index.php .htaccess, only one can be placed directly under the root, and one domain is/wp/It is in the state of being present.
Since sub1.hogehoge.com is running, I would like to install wordpress on sub2.hogehoge.com so that it will not be affected, but I would appreciate if you could teach me if there is any solution.
The area directly under the current route is as follows.
. ├ [wp1]
. ├ [wp2]
. └ index.php
The server is Sakura's rental server.
Answer # 1
I do not know where the server is, but if it is a general rental server
If you set a specific directory as the document root in the multi-domain setting
You should be able to install only on subdomains that do not include subdirectory names.
Answer # 2
Sakura Internet subdomain type WordPress installation procedure
Is this helpful?
- ftp - wordpress installation screen does not appear
- excel - about printing (selection) of multiple sheets using openpyxl
- python - about installation of library civlfeat
- php - [wordpress] about jquery errors
- [wordpress] about css around each blog article title in indexphp
- vba - about multiple condition search of the same field using access form check box
- wordpress - wp if you match multiple meta_query, it will be counted twice
- python - i have a question about multiple updates of pymongo
- about management screen error in wordpress version 55
- wordpress - i'm not sure about the mw wp form settings
- html - about the work of multiple people
- about the error when linking multiple c ++ files with makefile
- (re-question) about creating multiple records for access queries
- about creating multiple records for access queries
- wordpress taxonomy? term? ?? about the concept of
- wordpress - about editing plugins
- php - about the multiple structure of laravel's many-to-many relations
- php - about pg4wp which runs wordpress with postures
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory