I have a question about blender 2.9.
I was practicing modeling using Bezier curves
I'm in this state.
The ideal shape is an image like the one below.
I make it with reference to books. Also supports 2.9
Was written. I did everything I could, but
It doesn't work, if anyone knows, please give me some advice.
Answer # 1
I think that you should convert the object of "It has become like this" to a mesh, create the upper and lower surfaces with the F shortcut, and then adjust with Z-axis scaling.
- vuejs - question about how to arrange side by side using v-for in vue
- c++ simple question is it better not to use using namespace std;
- ios - i have a question about using flutter_svg
- Using python to realize the modeling method of stationary time series
- Modeling a deck of playing cards using java
- this is a question about using postersql in java and inserting an insert statement
- 3dcg - [blender] objects do not appear in the mesh location
- python - i want to save texture-only images in blender 28
- 3dcg - [3d game production] please tell us about 3d modeling to achieve comfortable game play with beautiful graphics
- 3dcg - when it is actually rendered, the display in the render changes
- python - applications that can be linked with programming
- 3dcg - how to use your own shader with 3dsmax or blender
- 3dcg - in blender, how can i make a face like an image and fill a hole?
- 3dcg - object disappears when shooting from a certain angle with blender camera
- c - how to load 3d model with opengl