I'm studying with a textbook that passed the ruby engineer certification exam.
Among the answer options for the question sentence, there was the following content.
-The exception stack can be obtained by the method stackrace of the exception object.
The above content is incorrect as an answer, but I don't know what is wrong.
I would appreciate it if you could teach me without any explanation and even if you look it up.
Does it mean that you can see the past error history in the same meaning as backtrace?
Also, I would appreciate it if you could explain the meaning of the exception stack in an easy-to-understand manner.
Answer # 1
I don't know what's wrong.
In the exception object,
stacktraceThere is no method named (Rurima).
- ruby - i want to know the reason for implementing it in a class method or module when solving an exercise
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby - about the problem of duplicate devise error messages (allow_blank: ture doesn't work!)
- ruby - about the error content displayed in "rails" rspec
- ruby on rails - about image posting page argumenterror
- ruby on rails - rails render: about the matter that the url after new is different
- ruby - [rails] about partial templates
- [ruby on rails] about header setting using bootstrap
- ruby - undefined method `model_name'for nil: i got an error in nilclass and want to know where the cause is
- ruby on rails - about screen transition from rails top page to calendar page
- about excel → json generation method from python
- ruby - # undefined method i want to resolve an error
- ruby - undefind method chart kick in rails production environment
- ruby on rails - about rails create action
- ruby - calculation method between db columns
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- ruby - undefined method `'for nil: nilclass error when pushing heroku
- ruby - about record duplication
- ruby on rails - about nomethoderror in skilscontroller # create
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- sh - 'apt-get' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- i want to check the type of a shell script variable