I want to display the iPhone image, retract the view, and then tap the button to display the same image at the screen transition destination, but from the extension self.dismiss (animated: true)
I can't put a button anywhere.
The fact that it cannot be entered means that the display does not appear when trying to link to .swift from the button placed in the viewController.
Why not enter
Since the image is acquired and displayed after extention, I think that the image cannot be displayed at the screen transition destination unless screen transition processing and reference passing are performed after self.dismiss (animated: true). Can't I do anything after closing the view ...?
I would be happy if you could answer.
The sites I referred to are as follows.
xcode12.1 swift 5
Answer # 1
I didn't understand the meaning of "after retracting the view".
What is "withdrawal" from?
I didn't understand the meaning of "after extension".
What is the relationship between extensio and "after"?
- xcode - [swift] setviewcontrollers and datasource cannot be found and an error occurs
- cannot get uid value of currentuser in swift (authentication by name only)
- [swiftui] two back buttons of navigation view are displayed
- swift - "cannot subscript a value of incorrect or am biguous type" error
- swift - mapview cannot be displayed
- html - buttons cannot be arranged side by side in inline-block
- swift - method with arguments cannot be called
- swift - defaultrealm cannot be opened in realm browser
- java - the information set in dao cannot be linked to servlet, and the value will be null
- swift - buttons do not respond in scroll view
- ios - i want to display it in the swift cell linked to the last name
- swift - the view controller name cannot be changed
- php - tables cannot be linked by belongstomany in laravel
- xcode - [swift] uiview in container view cannot be reloaded
- swift - file cannot be opened in realm studio
- multiple files cannot be selected in swift's uidocumentpickerviewcontroller
- eclipse scene builder cannot be linked
- swift - buttons become huge when autolayout is attached
- ios - swift return value cannot be returned as expected
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory