I was able to understand how to create a csv file in the previous question, but I can't calculate using multiple cells, such as specifying multiple cells and finding the standard deviation.
I did a lot of research, but I didn't understand, so I asked a question.
Is there a way to find the standard deviation using only cells A1, A2, B1 and B2 in the source code below and enter the value in A6?
It may be faster to actually calculate, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me for the future.
■■ The following error message occurred while implementing the function.
Corresponding source code
What I tried
import openpyxl as excel import numpy as np wb = excel.Workbook () ws = wb.active ws ["A1"] = "26" ws ["A2"] = "90" ws ["A3"] = "32" ws ["A4"] = "27" ws ["B1"] = "20" ws ["B2"] = "51" ws ["B3"] = "26" ws ["B4"] = "68" ws ["C1"] = "73" ws ["C2"] = "92" ws ["C3"] = "35" ws ["C4"] = "28" ws ["D1"] = "30" ws ["D2"] = "34" ws ["D3"] = "15" ws ["D4"] = "91"
In addition to the above code
ws ["A6"] = np.std (["A1"], ["A2"], ["B3"], ["B4"])
I added, but I got a syntax error.
Answer # 1
If you want to calculate with numbers, you should put numbers (26) in cells, not letters ("26").
The data given to np.std () must be a list (or something like an array) with the first argument. In the current writing style, each value becomes an argument one by one.
To see the value of a cell, you have to take the value property.
So, after putting a number in the cell, I think that it will come out with the following formula.
ws ["A6"] = np.std ([ws ["A1"]. value, ws ["A2"]. value, ws ["A3"]. value, ws ["A4"] .value])
However, a word while being noisy
I think that calculating the standard deviation means that we will also calculate the deviation value and average and put them in this cell.
In that case, it is awkward to calculate after making an excel worksheet as a way of holding data.
If I am myself, I will calculate it as a DataFrame of pandas, and when the data is ready, I will make it into an Excel workbook or spit it out with csv.
If it is a DataFrame, various statistical calculations can be done easily.
Answer # 2
You want to calculate the standard deviation using numpy instead of Excel and write it to Excel?
There seem to be some misunderstandings.
np.stdTakes a list.
np.std ([value 1, value 2, value 3, value 4])Should be like.
Also, ["A1"] is just a list with the string A1, so what I wanted to do here was
ws ["A1"]. valueit might be.
In other words
ws ["A6"] = np.std ([ws ["A1"]. value, ws ["A2"]. value, ws ["B3"]. value, ws ["B4"] .value])
By the way
ws ["A1"] = "26"
ws ["A1"] = 26
- about the output of data frame to python → excel
- python - about the follow-up operation of text update of pysimple gui
- about excel → json generation method from python
- openpyxl - python excel operation
- about the operation of python's speedtest module (library)
- i have a question about basic python problems
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- about image output of python
- line breaks when outputting to excel in python
- python 3x - please teach about the exchange of information with qthead
- python - about x-axis adjustment in matplotlib
- python - about "" "of" "" select === = "" "
- vba - about excel macros
- python - about hamiltonian neural networks
- python - about write loop to csv
- python - cannot convert csv file to excel file (contents are not copied )
- python 3x - i want to use python for responder's view operation
- about python argument and data definition
- python 3x - about downloading anaconda