Except when you created the repository, you're probably committing with an account that looks like a randomly assigned list of English letters. The profile image is also the default one and is different from your profile image.
If i know what kind of situation this happens, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
$git config --global user.name "<Github account name>" $git config --global user.email "<email address registered on Github>"
When I run the above command on the console, the user is set and it is no longer displayed as an alias.
- github - i want to change the commit message for each file to commit
- how to commit all files to github?
- error while implementing login function with github account using omniauth and devise
- ruby - i want to commit from rails to github
- github - if you create a pull request during git push, the commit history of other people will be reflected
- how can i teach my github account?
- github - git hub commit
- in github desktop, when adding a unity project (commit?), an error occurred if the file name was long, and even if you tried the
- can i get another person's commit on a remote branch with git pull?
- [php] what i want to display on another page appears on one page
- another window appears when segue is used in page transition of ios application
- python - how to commit to github
- about mysterious notation on github account page
- github - error: pathspec 'commit ’' did not match any file (s) known to git
- can't commit with github for unity
- github - git: i want to commit a completely different file to a new branch of an existing project
- about github commit
- github - git add gives error: does not have a commit checked out
- github - cancel marge commit? want to
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory