How do I use Bootstrap with WordPress?
I'm building a site with WordPress, but I want to have three texts side by side in an article.
I'm thinking of using Bootstrap at that time, where should I write the CDN code?
Also, by enabling Bootstrap, can I use it with the text editor that appears from "Post"-"Add New" on the WordPress administration screen?
Answer # 1
I'm thinking of using Bootstrap at that time.
We recommend switching to a theme that has Bootstrap applied from the beginning. If you put Bootstrap in the place where it is already laid out with CSS, there is a risk that the layout will collapse in the worst case.
- how to use vue-introjs with nuxtjs
- how to use innertext with vba
- website - how to use a set of material images
- how to use bootstrap4 with laravel
- website - how to use tag
- how to use elsif with ruby
- how to use css with sublime text 3
- how to use flexbox with html css
- how to use mysql subquery
- ocaml - how to use listmap of ocmal
- i want to know how to use exit do with vba
- python - how to use slug in django
- python - how to run ie11 with selenium
- how to use jupyterlab
- can i use linq with visualstudio2005
- windows - how to display "on" with `echo`?
- How to use zip function in Python
- css - i want to change the title attached to the favicon in wordpress
- php - i want to display the carousel slider widget in order of update date and time
- i'm having trouble inserting images in wordpress stylecss
- html - i would like to set up a navigation menu, phone number, and inquiry button on the right side of the header on afinger 5 a
- php - i want to disable responsive support in the header part, but i can't
- php - post wordpress updates in static html