I would like to ask another question, so I will close this question.
Always I am indebted. Well, I'm trying to recognize the image as below, but it doesn't recognize it. No matter how many times I try to save it in 24-bit BMP and make it recognize, it does not recognize it.
If it is the coordinates, it will click.
As for image recognition, it doesn't recognize anything else, so is the saving method wrong? I've been struggling for a long time, but is there any other suitable way to recognize the image?
ifb chkimg ("xxx.bmp", -1) = true sleep (5.0) btn (left, g_img_x, g_img_y) btn (left, g_img_x, g_img_y) endif ACW (GETID ("xx --vv", "PTIODEVICE"), 273,4,1154,753,0) BTN (LEFT, CLICK, 826,649,0) Enter the language here code
If i write it with this, it will be pressed.
I would like to solve this once.
Answer # 1
ACW (GETID ("Penny Roulette --Wild Jungle Casino", "PTIO DEVICE"), 273,4,1154,753,0) BTN (LEFT, CLICK, 826,649,0) code
This will work, so we will resolve it once.
- how to make sed recognize variables in bash
- website - how to make an online shop with html?
- html - [css] how to make the width work
- how to make a post api in php
- php - how can i make an odd decision directly?
- inheritance - how to make a class in dao
- how to make gui program? (c ++)
- php - how can i make it externally accessible?
- vba - how to make linked list boxes
- java - how to make cool tabs with android studio
- how to make a car easier to turn in unity
- php - how to make a calendar app
- css - how to make the logo compatible with smartphones?
- [c #] i don't know how to make a nested json dto
- how to make a classized php call also in ajax
- linux - how to make your own rpm package from scratch
- How to make PHP coding more beautiful and easy to read
- i want to create a nox macro using adb and chkimgx in uwsc
- how to get powerpoint text box value in uwsc
- vba - i want to reproduce the behavior when the enter key is pressed in uwsc
- about uwsc automatic login
- i want to use uwsc to switch scripts with the keyboard or something instead of using the mouse
- about uwsc's com error
- i want to transfer sftp files to the server without installing software such as winscp (command or vba or uwsc)
- about the method of "activating activated ie and executing the described process" using uwsc