An error occurs even if I execute the following.
The errors that are occurring are as follows.
$sudo dnf update Final confirmation of metadata expiration: 2:54:22 Hours ago, November 17, 2020, 13:45:30. Error: Problem 1: cannot install the best update candidate for package libidn2-2.2.0-1.el8.x86_64 --nothing provides libunistring.so.0 () (64bit) needed by libidn2-2.3.0-1.el6.x86_64 Problem 2: cannot install the best update candidate for package libstoragemgmt-1.8.3-1.el8.x86_64 --nothing provides libudev.so.0 () (64bit) needed by libstoragemgmt-1.8.4-1.el6.x86_64 --nothing provides libconfig.so.8 () (64bit) needed by libstoragemgmt-1.8.4-1.el6.x86_64 (Try adding'--skip-broken' or'--nobest' to skip non-installable packages and don't use only the best candidate packages)
Previously, in order to compile OpenCV, I had to install the necessary dependencies on my system, so I was getting this error when I ran the following:
$dnf install epel-release make git gcc gcc-c ++ cmake3 qt5-qtbase-devel python3 python3-devel python3-pip cmake python3-devel python3-numpy gtk2-devel libpng-devel libwebp-devel libjpeg-turbo-devel libtiff-devel tbb -devel freeglut-devel mesa-libGL mesa-libGL-devel boost boost-thread boost-devel gstreamer1-plugins-base -y Error: Problem: package cmake3-3.6.1-3.el6.x86_64 requires libarchive.so.14 () (64bit) , but none of the providers can be installed --conflicting requests --nothing provides liblzma.so.0 () (64bit) needed by libarchive3-3.3.1-1.el6.x86_64 (To skip non-installable packages, try adding'--skip-broken' or add'--nobest' and don't use only the best candidate packages)
I searched from the error text, but couldn't find any literature to solve it.
Thanks for your support.
Answer # 1
".el6" is a package for RHEL/CentOS 6, so I think you installed it by mistake.
It's a good idea to uninstall them, uninstall epel-relese (probably for RHEL/CentOS 6), and then start over by installing epel-release for RHEL/CentOS 8.
- java - when creating a war file with eclipse, the class file of the package starting with work is not stored
- i would like to know how to update without restarting when making fine adjustments to the application in eclipse
- Eclipse springboot project war package method and running method in Tomcat
- Android70 automatic update adaptation package parsing exception
- Python 2710 and above pip update and other package installation tutorials
- Eclipse Web project into a war package diagram
- Eclipse create java program executable jar package tutorial
- Share the update package with git
- Method for importing Java jar package in eclipse JDBC (graphic description)
- eclipse - unable to update the database
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory