If i write and execute the following Python program (tesuto.py), an error will occur.
import pandas as pd import argparse parser = argparse.ArgumentParser (description ='') parser.add_argument ("ip") # input file parser.add_argument ('-n') # the number of thread parser.add_argument ('-o') # output directory args = parser.parse_args () print ('ip ='+ args.ip) print ('n ='+ args.n) print ('o ='+ args.o)
$conda activate $python tesuto.py input_file -n 8 -o/output_dir $Segmentation fault (core dump)
So, if you delete "import pandas as pd" on the first line, it works as expected.
$conda activate $python tesuto.py input_file -n 8 -o/output_dir ip = input_file n = 8 o =/output_dir
Also, when I executed it leaving only "import pandas as pd", the same error occurred.
So I reinstalled pandas with "conda install pandas" and it was the same.
How can I import pandas in a Python program?
Answer # 1
Once you log out and log back in, you can do it.
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory