I want to handle the file input inwith ActiveX (Scripting.FileSystemObject etc.).Premise
The in-house web application has a file upload function.
Currently, the file is POSTed to the Web server and saved to the file server on the Web server side.
Since the number of files of several hundred MB to several GB is increasing, I want to be able to save directly to the file server without going through the Web server.
I don't want to change the existing UI, so I want to continue usingfor input (file selection).
Since it is an in-house application that makes heavy use of ActiveX, it is not necessary to consider that it can be a technical debt.what I want to know
Is it feasible with ActiveX to save the file entered inin the specified directory?language
Internet Explorer 11
Answer # 1
The local path of the file entered incan be obtained with the value property, so I think that you can copy or move the file to any directory by operating the file with FileSystemObject. ..
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory