I have built an Ubuntu virtual machine on Azure.
I want to mount an ISO file that contains a product here.
I don't know how to do it.
I want you to tell me.
Then a large ISO file
If i can transfer to an Ubuntu virtual machine
I thought I could mount it with normal Linux commands.
Is there a way to transfer large files?
Answer # 1
I found that I could connect with SSH and transfer the ISO file with the SCP command.
You should now be able to mount with the normal mount command.
- ubuntu - unable to extend os disk for azure vm
- i get a "no such file or directory" error when trying to mount with the ubuntu cifs command
- Mount the disk in a directory under Ubuntu 1804
- Best way to automatically mount shared directories for Ubuntu 1604 boot under Virtualbox
- How to mount 3T hard disk or 2T hard disk in Ubuntu
- Detailed steps for Azure to mount data disks for ubuntu virtual machines
- linux - i want to mount from ubuntu to centos and windows server respectively
- mount with microsoft azure storage on windows
- i want to mount from ubuntu to windows shared folder