I want to change the theme between blog and LP, but I don't know how to do it.
I wanted to use different themes for each of them, but I found only the following articles that were slightly different from what I was looking for.
If i have any reference articles, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Answer # 1
By setting multi-site as a subdirectory type
You can manage multiple sites with one domain and one WordPress
However, the structure of the database is quite different between single site and multi site.
This will cause some problems if you do not do it immediately after installing WordPress
If you want to change the design of only a specific page
Page templates may be a simpler option
- php - change site address from subdirectory to subdirectory in wordpress
- html - [wordpress] even if you change the code, the page content does not change
- i can no longer log in to wordpress (in order to change to https)
- how to fix letters from child theme in wordpress
- wordpress built in subdirectory does not appear
- erase wordpress theme
- how to fix number digits from child theme in wordpress
- php - cannot install wordpress theme (in local development environment)
- i want to change php in wordpress
- php - to use custom fields in the wordpress theme "customizr"
- [wordpress] tcd theme settings are not saved
- php - is it possible to put wordpress in a rails subdirectory?
- wordpress - advanced custom fields pro want to change the style of repeating fields
- i want to copy the wordpress site made with xserver to the local environment and change the site with a text editor
- completing image path etc of wordpress theme with phpstorm
- about reuse of paid theme of wordpress
- what to do if you accidentally change your wordpress address and site address
- php - when publishing a site built with wordpress, i want to change the name displayed in the search display result
- i want to add the downloaded zip file as a theme in wordpress, but i can't
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory