There is a stock trading tool called Hyper SBI, but if you click the item called registered stocks, the window of the registered stock list will appear in the application. I would like to launch multiple of these, but registered stocks can only launch one window. This can only be launched by one due to the specifications on the Hyper SBI side, but will it be possible to change the specifications of Hyper SBI and display multiple ones with an application created by myself in C #?
I think that it can be realized by virtualizing and starting multiple hyper SBIs, but this is a waste of resources, so multiple hyper SBIs from one hyper SBI
I want to be able to display a window.
Thanks for your comments.
I'm sorry that it was a rough question because it was a question for people who have Hyper SBI.
This question wasn't a "round-throw question that only describes what I want me to do", but I was asking if it was theoretically possible, so dodox86's "Working from another program on other apps that have already been completed. The only thing that can be done is the automation of human operations. "The comment was very helpful. By the way, there is no problem with copyright as long as it is within the scope of self-use.
Answer # 1
Finished because there are only stupid
- control of allowed strings using c # regular expressions
- c # - first-person camera control
- exclusive control across c # oracle sessions
- c # - postgresql winformapp how to use on other devices
- how to avoid using console for interprocess communication in c # wcf ipc?
- c # - i want to make a server-side gui application using websocket-sharp
- c # syntax when using azure cognitive service
- c # - i set an excel value using npoi, but it is not reflected in the reference
- c # - about wpf x button control
- c # - i want to share variables from other scripts
- i want to download a file from a bucket using a uri in c # with a format starting with s3: //
- c # - i want to know the progress by using the progress bar etc when executing sql
- c # - i can't bind using relativesource when i put contextmenu in between
- c # - jumping when using rigidbody2dvelocity
- c # - i want to load scores on my device using playerprefs
- c # - how to move an object straight using unity3d dotween
- c # - i don't understand the stairs calculation using bit operation in a millionaire
- c # - wpf listview checkbox i want to control the active state
- c # - about error when using social connector in unity
- c # - i want to integrate the handwriting recognition library "myscript sdk" into my project
- c # - i want to throw an input event to windows from a background application
- c # - i want to connect to postgresql via odbc
- c # - os crashes in an infinite loop
- c # - [amateur] how to keep the cursor down
- c # - the button of the external process cannot be clicked by the handle operation
- c # - class name (non-instance) how to make property information available as an argument in property name
- c # - i want to fill the dto of the session from the controller with the mvc model and pass it to the view side
- c # - mstest library file name is too long and build error