Always I am indebted.
We manage the EC site and give each person in charge the authority to change the price.
I want to make a graph of the price transition of each product, and I extract the price twice a day at any time.
If i make a table for each product and make a column of acquisition time and price in the table
Currently, there are about 2000 products, so we end up making 2000 tables.
If you're dealing with large amounts of data hourly, how is it best to create a table?
Finally I output the graph with python,
As an image, the graph of stock price changes is not a candlestick graph
I plan to create something that looks like a line graph.
Currently managed by CSV
The product code, acquisition time, and price are managed in one file.
Since I change the file each time, I create two files each day.
Thanks for your advice.
Answer # 1
・ Prepare a table with the product code and product name. PRIMARY KEY is the product code.
・ Prepare a table with product code, time zone (DaTETIME type), and price. PRIMARY KEY is the product code and time zone (DaTETIME type).
- mysql: when i try to use a logical product as an expression index, i get a "data truncated for functional index" error
- Flask framework configuration mysql database operation in detail
- CentOS7 installation and debugging of Mysql database steps detailed [example]
- Summary of null knowledge points in MySQL database
- MySQL create database, add users, user authorization practice method
- Graphic illustration of installing mysql database and configuring Java project in Linux
- Analysis of three ways PHP connects to MySQL database [mysql, mysqli, pdo]
- JDBC connection MySQL database batch insert data process detailed
- Java connection mysql database code example program
- Summary of basic SQL statements in the Mysql database
- Analysis of native Java operation mysql database process
- Several ways of MySql database backup
- MySQL database implements MMM highly available cluster architecture
- Python mysql database table creation and insert data operation example
- django connection to the mysql database and table creation examples
- MySQL database show processlist instruction using parsing
- 1045 error solutions in mysql database
- Mysql backup multiple database code examples
- Steps to modify the path of the MySQL database data file under Linux
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory