When Shader is set to Mobile/Diffuse in Unity material and an image is inserted, the light disappears. How can I see it?
This is how the light is when no material is attached (normal)
This is the person who has the material attached. The spotlight is no longer visible.
↓ Material settings.
↓ It will be the image attached to the material.
↓ It will look like a directional light.
* The light settings will remain at their defaults.
Answer # 1
When I set Shader to Mobile/Diffuse in the material, the light does not appear, so when I set the shader to Sprits/Diffus, the light comes to appear.
- Unity uses materials to emit light to make objects flicker
- unity - i want to hide something like a light blue grid that appears on objects created with probuilder
- [unity] i want to create objects individually from the same prefab without enumerating the number of objects
- unity - sometimes objects do not move
- c # - unity child objects reset method to initial position
- objects emitted by unity emission do not illuminate the surrounding area
- c # - can't drag and drop objects into unity serialize field
- c # - how to fix the order of unity child objects
- c # - [unity] how to arrange objects in datetime order of child objects
- c # - in unity, addforce for multiple objects is stopped at the same position, but there are some variations
- unity2d - objects in unity 2d turn solid black
- Unity implements UI elements to follow 3D objects
- c # - about moving objects in unity
- how can i move multiple objects with unity c #?
- i want to set skybox separately from ambient light in unity
- c # - determine if there are any objects in the unity area
- c# - how to hide [unity] objects when they are children of a particular parent
- unity - i want to direct the spotlight in the direction (up and down)
- unity - i want to hide the top if there are objects after the second child object
- c # - [unity] i am changing the value of a public variable from another script, but the value seen from the script with that pub
- c # - determining if unity collider a fits perfectly in collider b
- c # - change the travel time in dotween on the way
- [unity] i want to set the position count of the line renderer to 0 with the button [c #]
- c # - how to move a unity-generated prefab with a joystick
- c # - i want to gradually expand the screen of the winning player once the victory or defeat is decided
- c # - i want to duplicate multiple and change the hp bar for each
- [unity3d] i want to balance the behavior of both rigidbody and animator
- c # - how to manage the number of clicks of multiple objects and stop displaying the number of times