I want to estimate the posture in windows. Use the following article for that.
https://qiita.com/kayu0516/items/754c6719fb55d2a6d563 (posture estimation on windows)What's happening now
We are building the environment in the order in this article.
I installed the necessary libraries when building the environment and passed the C ++ library build, but when I execute the command described in the next package installation, an error occurs.
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command'['bash','models/graph/cmu/download.sh']' returned non-zero exit status 2.
I'm not sure if I look into this error. I would like to know who knows.
Answer # 1
The space in download.sh is in the way and I changed the line feed code to CRLF->LF.
- error while building environment on ubuntu of ruby on rails
- python - the py file cannot be executed in the task scheduler 0x2 error
- python - categorical_crossentoropy error does not resolve
- python - how to resolve attribute error
- indent error doesn't go away, python
- python - an error occurs in the if statement program that compares the size of numbers
- python - sklearn, svm error
- python - error in image binarization using cv2adaptivethreshold function
- python - in raspberry pi, the error occurs only in the case of the automatic start program using systemd
- readcsv error in python
- python - selenium: element specification an error occurs in the code that can be executed once
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - error when scraping with selenium and firefox
- [python] graphviz output format error
- python - i get an error when connecting to a voice channel with discordpy
- python 3x - best estimator: i get an error with no syntax, so please tell me what to do
- java - when building with unity, i get the error unityeditorbuildplayerwindow + buildmethodexception
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- error in import xlrd of python file from cakephp
- python : How to save videos from multiple webcams using Threading
- python : When using TENSORFLOW in Django, I want to make it possible to use the model that was built and loaded once while start
- python : WinAPI Attaching to Windows 10
- python : TENSORFLOW NO MODULE NAMED "_PYWRAP_TENSORFLOW_INTERNAL"
- Run multiple Python files
- python : Resize image data set