I want to get SOQL records every 1000 records in Apex of Salesfoce.Concrete example
For example, if the Lead object contains a lot of data
And want to get the data. (Due to the balance of governor restrictions)
-Batch processing does not reach this purpose, so it is not possible.
-Since the object ID is recognized as not a serial number, I don't think it can be processed from 1 to 1000 in the where clause.
・ I searched online, but couldn't find a good method.
Answer # 1
How about offset?
If you only want to get it, you can significantly relax the governor limit by setting SOQL to Readonly.
- salesforce - how to add attachments from forcecom cli tool
- about external linkage with mass data in salesforce
- i can't find the difference on github
- search does not hit with indexof () (salesforce/apex)
- salesforce - how to write empty apexclass test code
- saleceforce: apex can't deserialize json string in test code
- salesforce - [apex trigger] how to check if date is entered
- salesforce - apex trigger duplicate check
- about apex in salesforce
- salesforce apex i want to get the label of a custom item