I can't deploy the Discord bot Python program on Heroku. Please let me know, I ran it from the web in GitHub format.
Build main 86a8392d There was an issue deploying your app. View the build log for details. ! No default language could be detected for this app. HINT: This occurs when Heroku cannot detect the buildpack to use for this application automatically. See https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/buildpacks ! Push failed!
I want someone to tell me how to resolve the error
Answer # 1
ApparentlyNo default language could be detected for this app.It is written that the default language of this app could not be detected.
So you probably don't have composer.json.
Socomposer.jsonCreate a file named. You shouldn't have to write anything inside.
Reference site: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/php-support#activation
Answer # 2
I think this article will be helpful.
- python - cannot deploy to heroku environment error
- python - after deploying heroku, blog posts will not be updated without heroku restart
- python - i can't push to heroku
- python - i want to save a database on heroku by creating a discord bot, but i don't understand how to handle heroku redis
- python - discordpy embed error
- ruby - rails app can't deploy to heroku
- git - can't deploy to heroku i want to upload
- "heroku run python managepy migrate" fails
- python - about multiple processing and loop processing in discordpy
- python - how can i use the environment variables set in heroku in django's viewspy?
- createview form not registered in python django heroku production environment
- python - i am making a bot that deletes past messages with discordpy
- python - i want discordpy to send a message when a user joins
- python - discordpy, permissionoverwrite error
- python - discordpy causes jsondecoderjsondecodeerror: expecting value: line 2 column 1 (char 4)
- ruby - unable to deploy to heroku (nomethoderror)
- ruby - unable to deploy to heroku
- python - mute function error in async io of discordpy
- github - i can't deploy to heroku anymore