We would like to hear your opinions about Push notifications for Android apps.
I'm currently using Firebase to send push notifications to my Android app.
There is a problem that we cannot respond when we want to send tens of thousands of items at once.
Of course, if you adjust the number of requests on the server side, you can send it, but
If I want to send push notifications to all users in one request
What kind of implementation method can be considered?
After all, is it better to insert a system such as AWS before sending a request to Firebase?
I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
I was able to meet the requirements in a way that uses topics.
- android - about firebase notifications
- [unity, android development] about soft keyboard preview
- about android studio errors
- please tell me about pc selection for android and ios application development
- about android 10 app startup error
- about android app bundle and apk
- in android studio, about the widget whose text changes when clicked
- about rooting android
- java - about type conversion of view in android studio
- android studio - about error resolution of flutter package cover
- android - about data sharing between scenes using unity scriptable object
- about error in android studio xml file
- android studio - [flutter] about errors in screen transitions
- about android studio
- about android application development in java
- android - error about gif
- android studio - [flutter] about flutter doctor
- about flag management of native apps (android, ios)
- about the barcode reading screen of the android application
- java : Connect to Firebase.
- java : Firebase does not send SMS to a specific mobile operator!
- android : Firebase. I have verification by E-mail, a confirmation letter is sent to the user's mail
- java : android application crashes when connected to firebase
- java : Android + Firebase restarting activity where not needed
- android : SMS does not come Firebase auth phone number
- android : How to set up Firebase Cloud Messaging correctly?
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseUser.getUid
- Android Studio database
- android : Problem with connecting FirebaseANalytics