I would like to know about the rotation of Oracle Dump files.
-The existing system has Oracle on the on-premise Windows server.
→ This time, we will replace it with the managed DB of the external cloud service.
-Use Oracle 19c
-Since the DB is a managed DB (not AWS RDS), access it from another server (Windows) with oracle Client.
・ Dump is acquired by the expdp command.
-Since the Dump file name contains the date, time, etc., get it with another name every time.
I want to rotate a Dump file.
For example, the image is that every time a Dump file is acquired, 5 generations are left and the 6th generation is deleted.
Currently, it is deleted by the del command of Windows and rotated, but
Since it is a managed DB this time, the OS cannot be accessed and the operation is only from the Oracle client.
It seems that you can delete the file with the package UTL_FILE.FREMOVE, but specify the file name
If i can see the file list of the Dump acquisition destination, you can specify the file name to be deleted from it, but such a method has not been found.
If anyone knows a good way, please let me know.
Answer # 1
Is it possible to execute an operating system command from SQL * Plus without quitting SQL * Plus with the HOST command?
- db not started in oracle rac environment
- Oracle deployment tutorial in linux environment
- Detailed PHP + Oracle local development environment building method
- Oracle environment through SQL * PLUS local login error resolution process
- How to quickly build an Oracle development environment using Docker
- Extension oracle function library (oci) in WAMP environment
- Centos 65 oracle boot environment configuration
- Introduction to blocking and presentation in Oracle RAC environment
- Oracle installation graphic tutorial under linux environment in VMware (two) upgrade patch installation of ORACLE 10205 version
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory