I'm trying to get a call log with twilio.
In the process, I would like to specify the time range, but I do not know how to obtain it with an inequality sign, so I would like to ask a professor if there are any references.
version of twilio: 6.x or later
What I tried in acquisition
■ By doing this, the log with startTime after 2020-11-18 03:00:00 can be acquired. $this->twilio_client_obj->calls->read (["startTime" =>"2020-11-18 03:00:00"], 50); ■ If i do this, you can only get logs with startTime or endTime after 2020-11-18 03:42:00. $call_log_obj = $this->twilio_client_obj->calls->read (["startTime" =>"2020-11-18 03:00:00", "endTime" =>"2020-11-18 03:42:00" "], 50);
- I want to know from the above sample
・ How to get the log before startTime is 2020-11-18 03:00:00 ・ How should I specify the range where startTime is after 2020-11-18 03:00:00 and endTime is before 2020-11-18 04:00:00?
- Confirmed site
I haven't found very powerful information, so it doesn't matter if you look at it, so please let me know.
Answer # 1
I think that it can be realized with the following document.
https://jp.twilio.com/docs/voice/api/call-resource?code-sample=code-read-multiple-call-resources-and-filter-by-after-start-date&code-language=PHP&code- sdk-version = 6.x
https://jp.twilio.com/docs/voice/api/call-resource?code-sample=code-read-multiple-call-resources-and-filter-by-a-period-of-time&code-language= PHP&code-sdk-version = 6.x
You can get various information from the left menu here.
Answer # 2
For your reference, we have released a sample of Node.js.
Use startTimeBefore and startTimeAfter to specify the range.
- php - i don't know how to get the characters from sql at the end at the login home page
- php - how to make a calendar app
- php - i don't know how to connect with mysql
- php - how to incorporate pagination
- php - how to load your own js file on the wordpress post page
- swift - how to get api value on endpoint with pk
- i want to get the name of the laravel php zip file
- c # - how to get the closest object
- call any php file in the sidebar with a shortcode
- google apps script - how to get the value of the merged cell
- oracle - how to get the number of select with pro * c
- php - please tell me how to use explode
- mql4 - how to get the start date and end date at the time of back test
- visual studio code - how to get data from firebase
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory