I want to change the version used by Python to 3.9.0.
I built python with pyenv.
I made settings from various tutorials.
Changed the reference python in pyenv.
$pyenv versions system * 3.9.0 (set by /home/ubuntu/.pyenv/version)
Also, the execution path of python is as follows.
$which python /home/ubuntu/.pyenv/shims/python
But when I check the version of python,
$python --version Python 3.6.9
$python Python 3.6.9 (default, Oct 8 2020, 12:12:24) [GCC 8.4.0] on linux Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
This way, different versions of python will be executed.
I wrote the path of pyenv to bashrc.
But it didn't change.
I don't know what else to consider, so I'm stuck.
Anyone please help me.
Answer # 1
In the current directory or the next higher directory
.python-versionPlease check if there is a file called. If so, the version of Python written in that file will be used.
$ls -a .python-version ../.python-version
To be on the safe side, also check if the environment variable PYENV_VERSION is set. If so, the version of Python configured there will be used.
To be on the safe side, check the contents of .pyenv/version in your home directory. If the above files and environment variables are not present, the version of Python set here will be used.
Answer # 2
Check the .python-version file in the current directory.
Here is the version.
- i want to change the default of python to python3 series
- python - i want to change the ip address that the django app gets by default from remote_addr to http_x_forwarded_for in middlew
- i want to change the 24:00 python pandas string to 00:00 the next day
- python - how to change the page to redirect when submitting depending on the value selected in the pull-down in the form
- [python] [tkinter] i want to change the acquisition contents of the second and subsequent menu lists by selecting the previous p
- i want to dynamically change the value of a variable in python and execute it
- python 3x - i want to change the background color of the specified line in python3 tkinter treeview
- how to change php version of sakura server for each domain
- python 3x - change font size for python3 tkinter entry
- ruby version does not change
- php - [wordpress] i want to change the default to "upload to this post" in the media selection refinement dropdown
- where is the minor version number of python that starts by default specified?
- i want to change a string to hexadecimal in python
- python - does pixel information change when cv2imwrite processing is performed?
- python - i want to remodel line is there a line version of the google extension?
- do beginners learn golang? → (change) i want to create a web application with python and automate troublesome things
- python - [ubuntu20041] pip version does not go up
- i want to change the youbube url to an embedded url using python replace
- python - i want to change 6 images every second, but only the last image is displayed
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory