Excuse me. It's the second time in almost the same post, but I wrote a certain code and the command stopped working, so I returned to this code, but it does not start. Please tell me the reason
import discord from discord.ext import commands from discord import Embed #Server connection display (Print function) print ('Connecting to Discord bot server ... \ nConncting Discord bot server ... \ n-----') #Prefix client = commands.Bot (command_prefix ='!') #Server connection + status @ client.event async def on_ready (): await client.change_presence (status = discord.Status.online, activity = discord.Game ('testing')) print ('Discord bot server connected \ nSuccessfully server connected \ n-----')
Answer # 1
Are you running client.run?
Did you see the server connection message?
Did you get an error?
Why don't you try using a template?
- [python 390 idle] idle cannot be started
- python - all commands cannot be used with discord bot
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- [unix] cannot use join command
- python - please tell me the solution of gunicorn: command not found when deploying heroku (crying)
- python - discord teaming bot doesn't work properly
- python - firebase_admin cannot be imported
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- questions about the run command in python
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- python - delete bom on the command line
- python - tfkerasapplication model cannot be downloaded
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - ephem module cannot be imported in vscode
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- cannot read python dat file
- python - elements cannot be acquired after screen transition in selenium
- python : Help in solving the error code discord.py
- Serialization of variables in Python
- python : Discord.py + PostgreSQL | 'NONETYPE' OBJECT HAS NO Attribute 'ID'
- python : Discord.py + PostgreSQL | 'NONETYPE' Object Is Not Iterable
- python : Why is there text to another line?
- python : How to send messages with the help of a boton on the pajton?
- python : How to loosen receiving data from the COVID library?
- python : Error when changing the color of the Discord.py role
- Python | How to cleanse a sheet from bots? [discord.py]
- python : How to make the participant with a certain role on the server's discord could nominate /ban a certain number of once a