I want to connect to MySQL using Python on AWS
* Currently using the free version of cloud9
I think there are two problems.
I have completed the connection with MySQL once, but I can no longer connect to MySQL since I closed the PC and opened it at a later date.
AWS capacity is full below
Nothing comes out even if I try to confirm a large capacity using the above.
`` ``` Error message
npm update check failed │ │ Try running with sudo or get access │ │ to the local update config store via │ │ sudo chown -R $USER: $(id -gn $USER) /home/ec2-user/.config │
↑ This message is always displayed.
[Problem 1] ec2-user: ~/environment $sudo service mysqld start MySQL Daemon failed to start. Starting mysqld: [FAILED]
ec2-user: ~/environment $mysql -u root -D test -p Enter password: ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
[Problem 2] Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on devtmpfs 483M 60K 483M 1%/dev tmpfs 493M 0 493M 0%/dev/shm / dev/xvda1 9.8G 9.7G 0 100% /Corresponding source code
What I tried
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
Unfortunately, it is full, so follow the steps to expand the disk or check for files that are consuming space and delete them.
EBS online expansion method by OS
There may be other problems, but the biggest problem is that the disk is full first.
By the way, although it has nothing to do with the question, there is no concept of "free version of Cloud9".
[For those who are starting programming&cloud from now on] Let's create a Ruby development environment using AWS Cloud9 ① – AWS account preparation
Use of AWS Cloud9 itself is not subject to billing (= free)
Server fee (EC2), which is the execution environment of AWS Cloud9, is subject to billing (= paid)
However, it is free if it is within the free usage frame
It can be used for a period of 12 months from the creation of a new account, up to 750 hours per month with a free usage tier
Even if you use it 24 hours a day for a month, you can use it within the free usage frame
- is it possible to connect to mysql of xampp started from another pc via wifi with a python application?
- python - what if i can't connect with connect timeout?
- mysql won't start/error 2002 (hy000): can't connect to local mysql server through socket'/tmp/mysqlsoc
- i want to connect to mysql of sakura vps from local laravel by ssh
- i want to build an express + mysql environment on docker, but i can't connect to mysql within the launched app error: connect ec
- i want to connect to 64-bit ms access from 32-bit python
- python - i forgot my mysql root password in my mac local environment
- cannot connect to mysql database on docker with postico
- python - i want to connect the images in two folders in order
- php - i can't connect to mysql in laravel js
- i want to connect to postgresql from python, but i get an error
- can't connect to local mysql server through socket'/var/lib/mysql/mysqlsock' (2) error
- i can't connect to mysql
- python - (tensorflow) please teach me how to connect labels and indexes
- python - i can't access the web server (http) in cloud9
- python - connect the plotted points
- python 3x - i want to connect the same data of "dataframe" index to one column
- python - how to increase the time data in the db of mysql by 1 second
- python : Peewee generates a faithful request, but turning to the database does not return anything, although if you insert this
- mysql : How to create a user and give it access to the server, so that he could create his database and do everything with them,
- How to get a value from the column of the last row of the SQLite3 Python table?
- Python + MySQL + Telegram Bot: Bot completes the work in five minutes if you use without breaks work normally
- php : Finding similar string
- mysql : SQL trigger should check whether there is a table
- python : No response from MySQL on Ubuntu Server (Virtual Machine)
- Deleting records in MySQL by number of records
- python : How to request birthdays dropping on the current and next week?
- mysql : Time