Is there a Visual Studio Code package that will generate a CSS selector right from the markup as shown below?
I've migrated from Sublime Text, but it's hard to find this feature even if I look for it.
Or is there any other way to quickly enter the CSS selector? I want to know what i am doing.
[Sublime Text Package CSS Primer]
Answer # 1
It doesn't seem to be as sophisticated as the one shown, but there was an extension called CSS Tree.
I have confirmed that the CSS selector is generated from the HTML selection.
It seems that there are no detailed operation options, so it may be necessary to fix it manually.
- css - i want to place multiple images automatically
- nginx automatically generates configuration file in docker container
- Detailed webpack automatically generates html pages
- Explain how nodejs express automatically generates project framework
- C language automatically generates enum value and name mapping code
- SSM framework automatically generates code through mybatis-generator (recommended)
- IDEA Maven Mybatis generator automatically generates code (examples explained)
- Java generates jar package and runs in a single process instance
- The integration of Spring and MyBatis automatically generates the pits encountered by the text type in the code
- Spring Boot integrates mybatis and automatically generates mapper and entity instance analysis
- Springboot automatically generates pid through code
- Android screen adaptation tool class Android automatically generates values of different resolutions
- SpringBoot ＋ Swagger-ui automatically generates API documentation
- Detailed auto-vue-file: a package that automatically creates vue components
- Laravel-admin automatically generates modules and related basic configuration methods
- Python automatically generates code using tkinter to graphically manipulate and generate code framework
- css - is top set automatically when absolute is specified for a child element?
- How jmeter automatically generates test reports
- Laravel automatically generates UUID, from table creation to detailed explanation
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory