Link below for Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS in VirtualBOX
SALOME download page
I want to install a file called SALOME
When I diluted it according to the written procedure, I could not do it well and an error occurred.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to solve it?
"Linux Ubuntu 18.04 64-bits (3,4 GB, md5 checksum)" in the link above
tar -zxvf xxxx.tar.gz (xxxx is the file name)
I unzipped it with.
Because the above link was written as follows
To run SALOME, use salome command: $cd SALOME-9.5.0-CO7-SRC $salome
When executed as follows
tsubasa @ tsubasa-VirtualBox: ~/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC $./salome runSalome running on tsubasa-VirtualBox Searching for a free port for naming service: 2811 --OK Searching Naming Service + found in 0.1 seconds SALOME_Session_Server: error while loading shared libraries: libtbb.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/tsubasa/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB18.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/orbmodule.py", line 181, in waitNSPID os.kill (thePID, 0) ProcessLookupError: [Errno 3] No such process During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/tsubasa/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB18.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/runSalome.py", line 680, in useSalome clt = startSalome (args, modules_list, modules_root_dir) File "/home/tsubasa/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB18.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/runSalome.py", line 625, in start Salome session = clt.waitNSPID ("/Kernel/Session", mySessionServ.PID, SALOME.Session) File "/home/tsubasa/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC/BINARIES-UB18.04/KERNEL/bin/salome/orbmodule.py", line 183, in waitNSPID raise RuntimeError ("Process% d for% s not found"% (thePID, theName)) RuntimeError: Process 15088 for/Kernel/Session not found Searching/Kernel/Session in Naming Service --- Error during Salome launch --- tsubasa @ tsubasa-VirtualBox: ~/SALOME/SALOME-9.5.0-UB18.04-SRC $Warning, no type found for resource "localhost", using default value "single_machine"
Actually, the same thing happened the other day, and in that caseLinkWith reference to
# sudo apt-get install net-tools # sudo apt-get install -y libopengl0
I solved it by running, but this time it doesn't work.
Can anyone please give me some advice?
Answer # 1
I solved it by installing the missing package.
- linux - log rotate does not work
- linux - resolvconf file does not exist
- linux - syntax off does not work in centos 822 vim
- linux - crontab does not work
- linux - ettercap does not work
- nodejs - nodenv does not work well
- css - responsive @media does not work
- python - replace does not work
- jquery does not work
- android studio - does not read the kotlin xml file
- copy command does not work
- java - = relationship does not hold
- ruby - [rails] validation does not work
- css file does not reflect in html
- c # - does not fall with velocity (2d)
- linux : Install Ubuntu as a virtual guest in VirtualBox and ssh connect from a Windows 10 host
- linux : When creating a Box with Ubuntu 18.04, an error occurs with Packer
- linux : Does not pin the car
- linux : GRUB starts instead of windows
- How to mount SD card on Linux (CentOS)
- linux : How do I specify the path to my editor in select-editor?
- linux : Gnome-tweak-tool is not installed
- linux : Can't "make friends" Vince 7 and hornbeam
- ubuntu : I can't save a web page with wget from a virtual environment