I want to be able to output the 3D character created by blender to unity and set individual materials.What I tried
I output the model created by blender with fbx and drag and drop it to unity.
I want to set a shader for each material, but I can't edit it, and I was able to set a different shader for each material by setting Use External Materials (Legacy) (Image ①) According to the unity manual, it is old and not recommended. I would like to know another method because of the method.
Also, I want to set a cross simulation for each material, but the material does not have an Add Component (image ②).
I found an article about extracting material information from Extract Materials in the Materials tab and resetting a new material on unity, but I can't find the Materials tab for each material (the Materials tab itself is the imported object itself). There is (image ③), but it was not in the individual materials contained in the object).
If i know the procedure to output the model created by blender with unity and set the cross simulation only for hair and skirt, I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
I want to set a shader for each material
If you extract the material information with the Extract Materials button, as many Material assets as there are in fbx will be exported, so you can select each Material asset and change the shader from the Inspector.
I also want to set a cross simulation for each material
Cloth is what you set for the GameObject.
At the stage of editing the model in Blender, separate the part where you want to apply Cloth and the part where you do not want to apply it to another object, export fbx, and add the Cloth component to the object where you want to apply Cloth with unity.
I found an article about extracting material information from Extract Materials in the Materials tab and resetting a new material on unity, but I can't find the Materials tab for each material either.
I can't say for sure because I don't know what the article looks like, but I think it's the Materials of the SkinedMeshRenderer component of the GameObject in the scene that you set when you "reset new materials in unity".
Please refer to the image below.
- python 3x - about the calculation of cross entropy in pytorch
- about _maintex_texelsize of unity shader
- python, about the fire spread step of forest fire simulation
- opengl - shader name i want to know about the extension
- unity3d - [introduction to unity shader] it doesn't work in gamemu view by hollowing out the part where objects overlap
- unity3d - i want to make a shader that teleports
- python - about simulation for sirs model corona
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory