VisualStudio 2017 Professinal
I have a GRIDVIEW = tabular control on the form. We are planning to use SQLDataSource as the data source there.
We are aiming for a specification that places a DropDownList on the same form and narrows down the records to be displayed in the previous GRIDVIEW with this selection.
In other words, I would like to associate the selected value of DropDownList with the WHERE clause in SQLDataSource = SQLCommand adopted for GRIDVIEW.
The screen below is where the SelectCommand of the above SQLDataSource is defined.
The database is Oracle, but is there an error in the placeholder description in the description marked in yellow?
That's because .... Even if I press the "Next" button, the screen for associating the selected value of the control with the value specified in the WHERE clause does not appear.
Even if you press the "Next" button, the next screen will be a screen where you simply press the "Finish" button.
In addition, the following is the SQLDataSource of the successful pattern adopted for GRIDVIEW of another form, but after all the following screen appears after the definition of SQLCommand.
Our Visual Studio 2017 is introducing a library called ODT to facilitate connection and development with Oracle, but is this a bug?
In the worst case, what will happen if I modify the asp file that will be originally generated directly and add the Select Parameters part ...
Answer # 1
When using SQL Server, the "Define Parameters" dialog in the second image of the question column appears, but if it does not appear in Oracle, I think that ODT does not support it.
The same is true for MySQL + Connector/NET + MySQL for Visual Studio, and the "Define Parameters" dialog for the second image does not appear.
So, I try to write and implement the code myself as shown in the red frame in the image below.
However, I haven't tried Oracle, so I'm not sure if that will work.
In the case of Oracle, it becomes a position parameter marker by default (need to set the BindByName property of OracleCommand to use a named parameter?), And the parameter naming convention is:
, so I'm worried about that. I will.
please make sure.
If it doesn't work, it seems that you can only set the parameters in the handler of the Selecting event of SqlDataSource.
- oracle - i want to create a sql where clause using the date obtained from the subquery
- which is faster, the bind array or the in clause in the where clause of the oracle update statement?
- oracle RETURNING clause
- oracle - i want to specify a variable value in the sql in clause in vbscript
- about the contents of where clause when executing oracle select from search screen input form parameters
- i want to use a variable in the where clause in oracle
- [oracle] can multiple conditions be written in the then clause of a case statement?
- [oracle] performance of in clause without subquery
- oracle - specifying a where clause by joining columns
- branching the where clause by the value of the item in sql creation in oracle
- oracle - i want to use multiple tables in the from clause of an sql subquery
- oracle - i don't understand a query that uses an in clause in sql
- jquery - connection (routing?) to vbnet apicontroller does not work
- c# - i want to arrange the post contents in chronological order with listview in aspnet
- c# - about aspnet
- c# - i want to enter characters from the beginning in listview of aspnet
- oracle - about client pc settings for windows applications
- how to transition to a specific page when a 404 error occurs in window iis
- net framework - i want to display the data acquired from the database in vbhtml
- c # - get variable values from aspnet code-behind
- aspnet c # screen transition dialog