I was studying in a book called "Kihon no Kihon" on the web and programming, but the following code doesn't work.
Input form part
code ``<html> <body> <form method = "GET" action = "return.php"> Name:<input type = "text" name = "username"> <input type = "submit" value = "submit"> </form> </body> </html>
$_GET ["username"]. "San";
The aim, when you send by entering hundred to form part, Hello but I likely to be returned to the hundred's, will be returned remains of the input content not reflected code. By the way http: // localhost: In the case of call direct 8888/return.php will be displayed only properly string in the form of "Hello's".
The environment is mamp visual studio code, and both codes are stored in htdocs.
Answer # 1
Please access http from the time of input form access.
- php preg_replace doesn't work
- php - date format doesn't work in laravel unit tests
- unlink () doesn't work with php from ajax
- php - vbscript doesn't work on apache/216 to apache/246
- php - feed-in code doesn't work
- ruby on rails - action cable doesn't work on heroku
- php: doesn't work properly when converted to a function
- php - laravel multi-login feature doesn't work
- php password_verify () doesn't work
- php - linebot doesn't return a standard reply
- ruby - where method doesn't work
- php - invalid route action when i define a single action controller in laravel
- php - it doesn't work to remove whitespace and line feed code after converting an array to a string
- php - relation method when displaying like department → area → staff
- multiple batch replacement method using php str_replace
- [php] method to overwrite associative array data with the contents of form
- php - cannot process comit method as undefined method
- php - i don't know the location of the method register() called by /register
- memcached doesn't work after php version upgrade
- php : How to send POST Request with FoxPro
- php : How to write a script to verify user
- php : Directly via HTML displays the image, but as soon as it unloads it to the link through the database, it is strangely stopp
- php : Need to take away the number from the variable
- php : How to make a filter with multiple fields for HTML table?
- Help in Tag Progress and PHP
- How to register a condition for styling in PHP when withdrawing information from databases?
- php : Why is only the first meaning in the array, and the rest plunge into it and not in their category?