With xcode simulator
Until now, due to version upgrade, iPhone 5s could not be used and I was using the iPhone 8 simulator, but since the actual machine is 5s, I added 5s of the simulator and thought that it was okay. But,
When I start the simulator in 5s, I can't do what I was able to start safely at 8, and the screen is black. Is there a solution?
By the way, the content is that the screen will change after 5 seconds. At the time of 8, it was able to start safely.
Answer # 1
Certainly 5s is already out of hardware support.
Therefore, I think that the simulator has already been turned off.
Please take the plunge and replace the actual machine you have.
If it is used, it is still supported, and if it is 7 or 7s, it can be purchased for around 30,000 yen.
- ios - i can't see the keyboard in the xcode simulator
- xna - simulator does not start even when building with xcode
- c # - unity: xcode ios simulator says `` tread 1: signal sigabrt '' and application does not start up
- xcode - i can't type into the simulator text field from my mac keyboard
- ios - is it a bug that the behavior of xcode simulator is different every time?
- the error is not in xcode simulator but build succeed but it is not displayed on the screen,
- xcode - i created a timer app, but when i start the app on the simulator, it stops responding
- xcode - is there a way to keep the ios simulator always on top?
- ios - when i simulate with xcode from simulator and iphone, the design will shift
- xcode simulator size
- ios - xcode: the display size in the simulator has changed arbitrarily
- xcode - slow until it appears in the simulator after build
- downloading old ios with xcode simulator, but stops halfway
- xcode - an error occurs when changing the simulator
- can't build cordova ios simulator from terminal (can be done from xcode)
- unable to check html file with xcode simulator
- simulator does not start even when building with xcode
- xcode - simulator does not start nsexception
- xcode - i can't display the buttons on the simulator
- In SWIFT's storage, Error: Execution WAS Interrupted, Reason: EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (CODE= EXC_I386_INVOP, SUBCODE= 0x0). Error
- xcode - i want to display a pin in the center of mapview
- ios - about farebase user registration
- ios - [xcode] the cause that the application under development does not start after a while after building it on the actual mach
- ios - i want to draw like swift when creating an array
- i want to increase the version of xcode used in bitrize
- xcode - i can't decode the json data returned by api communication well
- xcode - can't get firebase uid
- xcode - about the error "physics body: could not create physics body" in spritekit
- ios - [swiftui] no rows appear in blank areas of list