Given a Linux environment at the company, we are working on the introduction of monitoring tools.
I set up Apache and installed zabbix-server and prometheus server.
Open the port with firewall-cmd, start everything and make it active.
SELinux is disabled.
For some reason, the Web UI is not displayed in this state. I get a timeout. When I type the URL of the target host with wget, it says OK with 200 ...
There are no particular errors in the var/log/messages or Apache logs.
Is there any possible cause?
Sorry for the lack of information.
Answer # 1
I'm sorry, this has been resolved.
It was troublesome and I got a little knowledge, so I had to uninstall everything and put it back in.
After all, the cause was unknown, but when I dropped Zabbix to 4.4, it was displayed safely.
- xcode - i don't see the cell in table view in swift
- ios - i don't see the xcode simulator
- html - i don't see the glyphicons icon in bootstrap
- html - i don't see the favicon
- python - i don't know the cause of the error
- python - i don't know the code flaw
- c i don't know the program
- i don't know the ip address of the raspberry pi
- php - i don't know why the select is not done correctly
- i don't understand the meaning of "" in c ++
- i want to see the code in php that is running
- apache - i would like to introduce openssl to centos 62
- i don't know the cause of the java error
- i don't know the role of c()
- apache - how to redirect from the top page to the subdirectory url
- php - i don't know the cause of the red line error on vs code
- python 3x - i don't understand the code
- swift - i don't know what the definition means
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data