The image is displayed in ImageView in advance in the view controller of the application i am creating.
As my ideal
First, put the image displayed in the view controller in the photo app.
Next, open the app i am creating this time and press the scan button to scan the photo app. As a result of scanning, if it is found that the photo 1.png is in the photo app, the screen will automatically change and the View controller displaying 1.png will be displayed.
Is it possible to do something like the above?
In other words, I want the result that the screen transition was made by the image data.
Is it possible to scan by creating an album, searching, and looking for image data using PhotoKit now? I'm trying, but when I look it up, I feel that it's an album search, not an image data search, and I'm worried that I can't do the above more and more. However, I don't have much time, so I would like to hear your opinions as soon as possible.
Answer # 1
I can't get an answer, so I'll treat it as resolved
- swift - about screen transition to pass value (i want to disable uitapgesturerecognizer when there is no value)
- [swift ui] image image and text characters shift when screen transitions are repeated * there is an image *
- swift - how to transition from the tutorial screen when the application is first started to the first screen with a button
- swift - about screen transition of xcode
- swift screen transition is not possible
- i want to transition from the swift timeline screen and display the same image/text on the next screen
- xcode swift screen transition default to full screen
- [swift] about screen transition of ios application
- xcode - [swift] when you use "crossdissolve" in the screen transition, below? the view of is transparent
- bluetooth - about swift screen transition
- ruby - i want to click the image to transition to the list screen
- swift - pass the screenshot image to the transition destination screen
- swift - screen transition is not possible whose view is not in the window hierarchy!
- swift - one screen transition button (continued)
- xcode - [swift] screen transition is not possible
- swift - release at the time of top screen transition
- html - i want to display the background image in full screen
- swift - i want to transition tableviewcell using segment control
- swift - i want to change the screen from the search results
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs
- dart - flutter: the instance member'stars' can't be accessed in an initializer error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory