I want to use flatpickr, but the placeholder is not displayed properly on the input form.
Corresponding source code
I'm loading the code below, but the placeholder isn't displayed in the input form It is displayed as year/month/day.
<head> <link rel = "stylesheet" href = "https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/flatpickr/dist/flatpickr.min.css"> <script src = "https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/flatpickr"></script> </head> <body> <input type = "text" placeholder = "Select Date .."> <script> flatpickr ("# flatpickr"); </script> </body>
I think it's a rudimentary thing, but I would like advice.
Answer # 1
I used DatePicker with code copy and paste, and I also have a placeholder.
Is html from DOCTYPE?
What is the file name?
How do you confirm the execution?
- i don't know how to use the new features of c ++ 20 with cmake
- how to use sqlite in unity
- c # - how to use stringempty?
- python - how to use the pytest mock
- html - how to use scroll spy in bootstrap
- how to use the as clause in mysql
- python - i don't know how to use settingjson
- ruby - please tell me how to use hashes
- how to use java nextline ()
- python - i want to know how to use variables in driverexecute_script
- php : Not assigned the value of the text field
- php : POST Request Notice: Undefined Index