"I want to display newly posted memos on the top page only for myself"
Currently, I am creating a memo app clone that allows you to view only the content you posted.
User registration, login → New post (new post page) → Go to top page
This is a simple flow,
I want to proceed with the implementation so that only I can see the post on the top page after the post is completed.
What kind of implementation would you prefer?
I would be grateful if you could give me any advice or suggestions.
Answer # 1
@ ~ .name @ ~ .email
It was not displayed when @ was added, but
~ .name ~ .email
I was able to display it on the top page safely with the code without @.
Thank you very much.
Answer # 2
If saved in db, specify the user id based on the logged-in session information
You should read it
- ruby on rails - i want to display in a list the posts that the user has liked
- ruby - i can't display a list of my favorite posts
- ruby - i want to display specific columns in rails in descending order of numbers
- ruby - i want to display lowercase hexadecimal letters in uppercase
- ruby on rails - i want to display the posted images in a random order (get information from the record)
- ruby - i want to display the alphabet in capital letters when displaying in hexadecimal
- ruby - if there is a job waiting in sidekiq, i want to display that it is being processed in rails view
- ruby - i want to display sold out
- ruby - i want to display the name of the poster
- bootstrap display in ruby on rails is broken
- ruby - nomethoderror in posts # new in form_with
- ruby - sprockets :: rails :: helper :: assetnotfound in posts # index i want to display the images saved in my computer
- ruby - i want to display monthly data in one
- ruby - i'd like to implement a genre-specific display function in [rails], but i'm having trouble as i expected
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to change the display of the product detail page according to the user's conditions
- ruby - i want to display only the image of the logged-in user when executing the search function
- ruby - i want to display an error message when posting/editing fails by validation check
- ruby on rails - i want to display all the images in the [rails] directory in the browser!
- ruby on rails - i want to display a list of liked data
- ruby - i want to load a csv file into mysql but it doesn't work
- ruby - i want to have a foreign key after creating a table
- ruby - [i'm having trouble with an error] cannot add foreign key constraint
- ruby - when i try to save data from rails console, id, created_at, updated_at become nil
- ruby - when posting an image, an error occurs where the image is not defined
- ruby - how to create multiple html with each by making two parts into individual data in the partial
- ruby - [rails] duplicate column name: it is displayed as reset_sent_at, but i do not know the duplicated part
- ruby - how to save in db and display data in view (including images)
- how to write in ruby multiple loop controller
- html - i want to set the conditions to be displayed in collection_check_boxes