When I tried to check the result with rails s while creating the site, I got a Sass :: SyntaxError.
When I investigated the content of the error, I found two solutions and tried both, but there was no particular change.
・ Added protospace to import
· Find what i am running from the instances on the AWS dashboard and restart
If anyone knows a solution, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
source'https://rubygems.org' gem'rails', '5.1.6' gem'bootstrap','~>4.1.1' gem'puma', '3.9.1' gem'sass-rails', '5.0.6' gem'uglifier', '3.2.0' gem'coffee-rails', '4.2.2' gem'jquery-rails', '4.3.1' gem'turbolinks', '5.0.1' gem'jbuilder', '2.7.0' gem'therubyracer', platforms :: ruby group: development,: test do gem'sqlite3', '1.3.13' gem'byebug', '9.0.6', platform:: mri end group: development do gem'web-console', '3.5.1' gem'listen', '3.1.5' gem'spring', '2.0.2' gem'spring-watcher-listen', '2.0.1' end group: test do gem'rails-controller-testing', '1.0.2' gem'minitest', '5.10.3' gem'minitest-reporters', '1.1.14' gem'guard', '2.16.2' gem'guard-minitest', '2.4.4' end group: production do gem'pg', '0.20.0' end # In Windows environment you need to include a gem called tzinfo-data gem'tzinfo-data', platforms: [: mingw,: mswin,: x64_mingw,: jruby] code
/ * * This is a manifest file that'll be compiled into application.css, which will include all the files * listed below. * * Any CSS and SCSS file within this directory, lib/assets/stylesheets, vendor/assets/stylesheets, * or any plugin's vendor/assets/stylesheets directory can be referenced here using a relative path. * * You're free to add application-wide styles to this file and they'll appear at the bottom of the * compiled file so the styles you add here take precedence over styles defined in any other CSS/SCSS * files in this directory. Styles in this file should be added after the last require_ * statement. * It is generally better to create a new file per style scope. * * = require_tree. * = require_self * / @import "bootstrap-sprockets"; @import "bootstrap"; @import "protospace"; code
Answer # 1
After adding the following description to the header, it works.
- sass - syntaxerror in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - missing required keys: i'm having trouble resolving the [: id] error
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function for administrator users to register luggage for general users in rails
- ruby on rails - things associated with a foreign key cannot be called in view
- ruby on rails 6 - environment construction of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - error in controller when transitioning with rails6 destory action
- ruby on rails - access fails after seed after deploying to heroku
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails 5 - some items are not saved in db when posting from rails form
- bootstrap display in ruby on rails is broken
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby on rails - dealing with wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 2)
- ruby on rails - seed fails on heroku
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby on rails - how to manage prefectures in rails web applications
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- ruby - i want to use two rails renders
- ruby - [rails] the class attribute specified by the div tag enclosed in simple_format is not applied
- ruby on rails removal function
- ruby - the top screen is displayed at http: // localhost: 3000/users/sign_in
- ruby on rails sorting
- ruby - [rspec] error in "dependent: destoy" test: how to resolve "validation failed"
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)