I want to build a local environment for Wordpress.environment
-MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6
For some reason neither MAMP nor XAMMP worked well on my Mac, so I tried to build a local environment with Local By Flywheel.
(※Just in caseStruggle when an error occurs in MAMPI will also post the link. )
However, even if I DL and press the Admin button,
The requested URL/wp-admin/was not found on this server.I can't access the management screen, only the error message of is displayed on the browser.
This is the screen of Local By Flywheel ↓
This is the browser that appears when you click VIEW SITE ↓
This is the browser that appears when you click Admin ↓
・ After a while, try accessing the Admin page again (it didn't work even if I left it for about 4 hours or 1 day).
I would be grateful if anyone could teach me.
If i need additional information, please let us know and we will add that information as well.
Answer # 1
If it is displayed, I think Apache is running.
Please confirm that Apache is stopped.
And in Preferences>Security and Privacy,
Local by FlywheelIf there is, please allow it.
/ etc/hostsI think that it will be possible to display it when is updated.
- php - how to access the database in the server on www with pdo from the local development environment
- php - laravel can't access local mysql
- php - i want to register an image on the laravel admin management screen
- php - i failed to make ssl in wordpress
- i want to upload a web application created with php to a wordpress site and run it
- php - in wordpress 1 i want to display only fixed pages and 2 search results excluding specific categories
- after reinstalling wordpress, i can no longer log in to the admin screen
- unable to access php on localhost
- php - wordpress pagination does not switch display after the second page
- php - i want to display a fixed page on the front page of wordpress
- php - i want to customize the wordpress posting screen
- php - i want to resolve the error trying to access array offset on value of type bool in
- php - i want to do wordpress pagination across "posts" and "custom posts"
- php - when i update wordpress, i get an error please tell me the cause of the syntax error
- php - i started wordpress, but i can't log in
- [wordpress] html of the pager set in functionsphp is not reflected
- apache - i want to access the wp environment of local by flywheel from a different machine
- php - [wordpress] i want to display the ip address in the comment field
- php - wordpress custom taxonomy cannot be saved/selected as a tag from the article posting screen of the management screen
- php : The withdrawal of child pages with a given arbitrary field (ACF)
- php : Stylization Select WooCommerce Crab Products
- php : Help Write the Cable for Links to Image
- php : The problem with the WordPress Navxt plugin when useing Polylang
- php : CONTACT FORM 7 does not display notifications when sending a letter
- php : WooCommerce Assign Template for subcategories
- php : How to transfer the value of a variable in t.slug in ()?