I want to add a cross simulation to a character created with blender.The problem i am having
When I add a cross simulation to the clothes from Add Component, the clothes disappear.
Since it is not fixed, the target object disappears the moment it is added to the component instead of falling and disappearing during playback.
I output the character and clothes together on blender, but I deleted the character body and output only the clothes as fbx and rearranged it as a child object of the bone that I want to follow, but similarly the cross It disappeared the moment it was added.
Even after it disappeared, it remained in the game object list, so when I double-clicked it to check the location, the viewpoint just moved to an empty space.
The shadow on the ground is well formed, and it may be invisible rather than disappearing.
After a lot of testing, I found that applying Cloth made Bounds crazy. It seems that it disappeared because it was judged that it was out of the range of the camera's depiction due to the large change in the coordinates of the bounding box.
How can I prevent the Bounds value from changing by applying a cloth?
As mentioned above, I tried to return to the value of bounds before attaching after attaching the cross, but I can not edit the value (turn on Edit Bounds, change the value of center and press the Enter key Even if you press it, it will return to the value before editing).
Even if I updated the version of unity, it didn't work.
Answer # 1
I tried various things and it didn't work, so I decided to rely on Update When Offscreen.
- unity - the layer of the object created by pun2 disappears
- i want to save the object of the scene in unity2d, delete it once, and then display the object saved by the button event
- c# - unity pohto (pun2) child object synchronization processing
- c # - object duplication script in unity 2d
- [unity, c #] how to specify the top object
- [unity] overlapping object drag and camera control_left click operation
- unity - if you tap the object with ipointerclickhandler twice
- [unity] mouse overlap between object drag and context menu display selection
- i want to make the object of unity semi-transparent
- unity - i want to make the object semi-transparent
- [c #] in unity, i want to repeatedly move the cube object to the z axis, but a variable conversion error occurs
- c# - unity photon2(pun2) child object cannot be acquired
- c# - unity: how do i get the "object in the scene" class?
- unity - i want to select only the clicked object (other objects will be selected when selected)
- c# - i don't know unity [how to change object position according to story like rpg game]
- unity - i want to rotate 180 degrees around the object
- unity - i want to move the object like frisbee, but draw a spiral
- i want to attach contentsizefitter to the unity parent object
- c # - i want to make the current angle of the object in unity the angle of the entered value (in world coordinates)
- [blender, unity] when i set rig of the humanoid model to humanoid, i get an error that it is not in t pose
- unity - blender i want to make the floor transparent
- unity - how to bake ply file textures in blender
- how to get a child of something that is not a gameobject in unity
- c# - collider partly move
- the behavior of 3d data moved from blender in unity is strange will it be played from the middle of the animation?
- unity: transform rotation doesn't follow animation
- c# - unity's animatorcontroller is difficult
- humanoid cannot be set in vrchat model (fbx file) in unity