I want to use the javacc command.
Implemented by referring to the procedure on the site. (Build from the source code on github.)
$git clone https://github.com/javacc/javacc.git $cd javacc $ant
A javacc.jar has been generated in the cloned local directory/target folder.
However, if you take this created jar file in a directory and set environment variables,
I don't know if the javacc command will be available.
I would like to have a professor.
Answer # 1
java -classpath target/javacc.jar javaccis not it.
$ls target / javacc-7.0.9.jar javacc.jar $java -classpath target/javacc.jar javacc Java Compiler Compiler Version 7.0.9 (Parser Generator) Usage: javacc option-settings inputfile "option-settings" is a sequence of settings separated by spaces. Each option setting must be of one of the following forms: ...
- java - should usecase do the process of monitoring the db with a clean architecture? (clean architecture)
- php - how to find out which directory a user is accessing on linux
- how should i create a web application in java (fw is spring) that conforms to the web 3 layer structure?
- java module directory structure and module commands
- where and how should i write the same contents that i want to reference from another class in java?
- [java] how should the target of the delete button duplicated with be specified?
- java - startup error (universal)&mods directory is not created on minecraft 1710 forge server created in google cloud platfo
- java - how to move the current directory on the terminal
- python - which row or column should be clumped together in a multidimensional array?
- java - cannot get data from a column that should exist ### cause: orgpostgresqlutilpsqlexception: error: column "s002"
- seo - i made a part of the home page (news page) into wordpress, but should the site map be placed in the wp directory separatel
- java - it should have been declared scanner, but not yet
- html - which tag should be used to enclose the header logo? ? ? ?
- which branch should the initial commit push to [github]
- google - which should i use more, vlookup or query?
- c ++ - i want to know which matrix should be used in the shader for quartermion rotation arbitrary axis rotation matrix can rodr
- [java] which is better, public final field or getter?
- java - kod-i want to know what to do when an error occurs in a method that should not have been written
- java - which is used for the infinite loop?
- java : Assembling a REACT module when starting MVN Package
- java : Problem with NetBeans and I can not add an icon in jlabel!
- java : How to run Minecraft Forge 1.16 with CMD?
- java : Jar did not pack images (or he sees them)
- java : Dynamic connection jar library in Android Studio
- How to make executable file from javafx project?
- java : Help deal with the default and singer Spring-Boot profile
- Building a java program